Wednesday, May 13, 2020

If Donald Trump had been the Captain of the Titanic:


- “I know more about icebergs than anyone.”
- "There's no such thing as icebergs."
- "Icebergs are the new hoax."
- “Icebergs are a liberal conspiracy to make me look bad and remove me from power.”
- “It’s just one iceberg from China and we completely shut it down.”
- "There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean."
- "The iceberg will melt very soon."
- “My gut tells me the number of icebergs are greatly inflated.”
- "There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg."
- "One day just like magic the icebergs will disappear."
- "We hit the iceberg, but there's no damage."
- "The Chinese created this iceberg so it’s their problem to fix."
- "Why not ask China about the iceberg? See what they tell you?"
- "You will never survive this iceberg with that attitude. Talking about the iceberg is no longer worth my time."
- "We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats."
- “You say I dismantled the iceberg patrol but I don’t know anything about that.”
- “If icebergs were such a big threat why didn’t the previous Captain protect us from them?”
- “Icebergs can’t be managed by the Federal Government.”
- "Passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want to survive."
- "We don't have any lifeboats, we're not in the lifeboat business."
- "Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats."
- "I really don't think we need that many lifeboats. Can we order that many lifeboats?"
- "We have lifeboats but they are our lifeboats, not the passengers lifeboats."
- "The previous Captain exhausted the lifeboat supply."
- "Nobody could have foreseen an iceberg."
- "I always knew icebergs were dangerous. I always took them seriously."
- “If we had known about an iceberg we could have done things differently but nobody knew they killed people.”
- “I take no responsibility at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment